Kid-Friendly Things to Do in Cozumel: Cruise Travel with ToddlersCruising to Cozumel with the family this year? You’ll find plenty of fun diversions on the island designed for young children. Discover the top things to do in Cozumel with a toddler, including the special play area at our beach and water park. Make family memories to last a lifetime when you travel to Cozumel with a toddler. Our tropical island paradise is the perfect destination for tiny tots. Discover our favorite things to do in Cozumel with toddlers.
- Buccaneers’ Bay - With spray cannons, animal slides, and a pirate ship playground, our kids lagoon is the best destination on the island for families with small children. There’s also a special pool just for toddlers!
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour - Explore Cozumel’s magical underwater world without getting wet. Glass bottom boat tours feature underwater windows with 360-degree views.
- Beach Fun - Gently lapping waves and plenty of sand for castles is all a toddler needs to be happy on the beach. Our amazing beach is a beautiful setting for a relaxing day with your family.
- Atlantis Submarine - Dive deep into the ocean on this recreational submarine - no scuba mask required! Kids can watch out the windows to discover the fish and coral of Cozumel’s coastal reef.
- International Buffet - Is your toddler a picky eater? Lunch is easy with the expansive selection of kid-friendly items on our all-you-can-eat buffet.