Your journey to fun and adventure begins at puerta maya pier
Meeting Point "A". For cruise ship guests docking at the Puerta Maya Pier (for Day Passes with Transfer, the Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Coral Reef, El Cielo & Playa Mia or the Flavors & Traditions of Mexico)For guests arriving at the Puerta Maya pier via a cruise ship, the meeting point is the Hard Rock Cafe at the Royal Village Shopping Mall. To get there, go through the pier terminal to reach the pier's outside sidewalk on Melgar Avenue and turn left, without leaving the pier's sidewalk, for a 2 minute walk until you see the pedestrian yellow strips crossing zone by the Royal Village shopping mall. You will easily recognize it as it is topped with flags and the Hard Rock's gigantic electric guitar.
Meeting Point "B" from International Pier (also for hotel guests according to the tour)Exit the pier and reach the outside gate and walk across the street for the Royal Village Shopping Mall which you will recognize as it is topped with flags. The Playa Mia representative will be waiting for you at the booth right before a Hard Rock Cafe unit.
Meeting Point "C" Punta Langosta PierWalk down the pier. At the very end of the pier and before you take the escalators to exit the terminal into the shopping mall you will see a Playa Mia retail booth. That is your meeting point.
Meeting Point "D" Hotel El Cid La CeibaThe meeting point is the lobby of Hotel El Cid La Ceiba. Our tour operator will be waiting for you there. From Puerta Maya pier and International pier, the hotel is within a walking distance. Exit the pier and walk North (left from each pier's gates); it's a short walk. From Punta Langosta pier in Downtown it is a 5 to 10 minute taxi ride (taxi fee is not included in the tour price, approx. US$ 8 one way).
Meeting Time For
- Beach Day Pass Tour With Transportation
- Beach Day Pass + Buffet Tour With Transportation
- Beach Day Pass Buffet Open Bar Tour With Transportation
- Beach Day Pass Tour
- Beach Day Pass Buffet Tour
- Beach Day Pass Buffet Open Bar Tour
Meeting time For
- Flavors and traditions of Mexico - 10:30 am
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Coral Reef, El Cielo & Playa Mia - 10:30 am
- Cozumel local times may vary from your ship's and/or hometown time, and also local time may vary in the State of Quintana Roo. Please double check.
- Kindly double check your ships arrival and departure times as all Playa Mia times are operated in LOCAL COZUMEL TIME, and ships time may vary.
- No compensation or refund will be granted to discrepancies originated from time-zone related delays..