Holiday Cruises: Caribbean Travel Tips
There's nothing like spending the holidays on a Caribbean cruise, sailing in the sunshine and celebrating a Christmas that you'll remember forever. Are you embarking on a cruise to Cozumel this holiday season? Check out these savvy travel tips to make your trip even better.
5 Top Travel Tips for Holiday Cruises in the Caribbean
- Plan to arrive at your port of call one day early, especially if you're flying. Holiday traffic can cause flight delays, and you don't want to miss a moment of your cruise!
- Bring your gifts and decor! Cruise ships don't have a limit on how much luggage you bring on board, so feel free to bring presents with you to share.
- Book as early as possible. While you can sometimes find last-minute deals, the Christmas break is a very popular time to travel to the Caribbean and ships fill up fast.
- Discuss your itinerary with everyone in the family. Keeping your kids involved in the planning process will help them feel excited instead of anxious about the trip.
- Plan a play day at Playa Mia! With twenty included attractions, add-on tours, and a spectacular beach - Playa Mia is an excellent choice for a holiday escape.
Cozumel Vacations at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
From water slides and water trampolines to swim-up bars and our giant massage tub, everyone in the family will have a blast at Playa Mia. Celebrate the holidays with us on the beach this year. Book your visit to Playa Mia today!